|
|
|
Friday, October 22, 2004 As much as hubby and me enjoy our new pad...it seems like we are not the only occupants here. All of a sudden, it seems like there's ANTS everywhere! I see them on the tiles while I'm sittin on the wc peeing, they are wondering along the wall while doing my make up in the morning, they are there on the kitchen top while I prepare breakky....EVERYWHERE!Can anyone tell me the rate of reproduction of these ants? Say, I kill 20 each day...how long can I wipe them out? For one, I don't even know where they come from! Plus I don't do much cooking and we don't have the habit of leaving food all around the house, I'm seriously wondering how they can survive in my house....SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! Thank goodness its not cockroaches....
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |